Saturday, September 6, 2014

Blogging Challenge Day 5 and 6

I fell a little behind . . . two entries!

Day 5
Post a picture of your classroom, and describe what you see–and what you don’t see that you’d like to.
I love my classroom--high ceilings, big windows, giant whiteboards, and lots of air conditioning.
What I wish I'd see is a better organizing model--I still feel like some students are too far away.






Day 6
Explain: What does a good mentor “do”?
I like this question because I've had so many good mentors, and I hope I've been a good mentor to others! 
I think a good mentor checks in. No pressure, just "how's it going?" A good mentor also shares something that works--a system, a handout, a text.  A good mentor also listens without immediately problem solving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment