Sunday, February 24, 2019

Goodbye, blog!

Hello, anyone still following this blog! I've decided to shut it down because I never get to update it.

If you want to get in contact with me, abbeydick1@gmail.com is always good and my Twitter (@abbeydick) is the place to see what I'm thinking about. Turns out that micro-blogging is more my speed!

I've had a new job since July 2018--I'm the English Department Coordinator for the Chelmsford Public Schools in Chelmsford, MA. I love it! I get to focus exclusively on the needs of the 41 ELA teachers in grades 5-12 in two middle schools and one high school. It's the perfect curriculum role for me--I'm getting to do work I've always wanted to do.

So, if you've read the blog over the years, thanks! I hope I will see you around! Thanks.--Abbey

1 comment:

  1. I read you, Abbey, in my RSS feed. Just wanted to let you know.
    See you on twitter!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete